English-Finnish translations for cute
Definition of cute
- Possessing physical features, behaviors, personality traits or other properties that are mainly attributed to infants and small or cuddly animals; e.g. fair, dainty, round, and soft physical features, disproportionately large eyes and head, playfulness, fragility, helplessness, curiosity or shyness, innocence, affectionate behavior
- Generally, attractive or pleasing, especially in a youthful, dainty, quaint or fun-spirited way
- Affected or contrived to charm; mince#Verb|mincingly clever; precious; cutesy
- Mentally keen or discerning (''See also acute''
- Our reaction to cute attributes is understood as the way nature ensures mammals care for their young.
- Lets go to the mall and look for cute girls.
- The actors performance was too cute for me. All that mugging to the audience killed the humor.
- Dont get cute with me, boy!
- Cute trick, but can you do it consistently?