English-Finnish translations for scroll
- kääröSe on myös kuin pieni käärö, jolle toora on kirjoitettu. It is also a little like the scroll on which the text of the Torah is written.
- kierukkaKierukan vaurio voi syntyä polven vääntyessä tai kiertyessä. (terve.fi
Definition of scroll
- A roll of paper or parchment; a writing formed into a roll
- Spirals or sprays in the shape of an actual plant
- A mark or flourish added to a person's signature, intended to represent a seal, and in some States allowed as a substitute for a seal. [U.S.] Alexander Mansfield Burrill
- A skew surface
- The incremental movement of graphics on a screen, removing one portion to show the next
- A spiral waterway placed round a turbine to regulate the flow
- To change one's view of data on a computer's display, typically using a scroll bar or a scroll wheel to move in gradual increments
- To move in or out of view horizontally or vertically
- To flood a chat system with numerous lines of text, causing legitimate messages to scroll out of view before they can be read
- I ordered a glass of lemonade and a coffee scroll.
- She scrolled the offending image out of view.
- The rising credits slowly scrolled off the screen.
- Hey, stop scrolling!