English-Spanish translations for when
Definition of when
- At what time? At which time? Upon which occasion or circumstance?
- At an earlier time and under different, usually less favorable, circumstances
- At that time that; at the time that; if
- During the time that;
- At what time; at which time
- Since; given the fact that; considering that
- Whereas; although; at the same time as; in spite of the fact that
- What time; which time
- !--Century and MWO support this sense but the POS may need to be changedThe time that
- The time at which something happens
- That's enough,
- When will they arrive?
- Do you know when they arrived?
- I dont know when they arrived.
- When they arrived is unknown.
- Hes mister high and mighty now, but I remember him when.
- That was the day when the Twin Towers fell.
- Pavlovs dogs salivate when [i.e. at any and every time that] they hear a bell
- Put your pencil down when [i.e. as soon as, at the moment that] the timer goes off
- A player wins when [as soon as, or at any time that, if] she has four cards of the same suit
- A student is disqualified when [as soon as, if] they cheat
- They dream when [i.e. during the time that] they sleep
- Im happiest when [during the time that, or at any time that] I’m working
- It was raining when I came yesterday
- The game is over when the referee says it is
- Be careful when crossing the street
- When (you are) angry, count to ten before speaking or acting
- I am here till Friday, when [i.e. at which time] I leave for Senegal
- I was just walking down the street, when [i.e. at which time] all of a sudden it started to rain
- I dont see the point of putting up Christmas decorations when I am the only person who is going to see them.
- Youre picking at your scabs when you should be letting them heal.
- He keeps changing things when the existing system works perfectly well.
- Since when do I need your permission?
- I recall when they were called the Greys.
- Next year is when we elect a new mayor.
- A good article will cover the who, the what, the when, the where, the why and the how