Finnish-English translations for kattaus
- coverThe soldiers took cover behind a ruined buildingTheres a $15 cover tonightWe need to set another cover for the Smith party
- place setting
- seatingThe seating of passengers will begin soonThere is plenty of comfortable seatingThe first seating begins at 5 oclock
- settingThe setting will be marvellous, as always. Kattaus tulee olemaan upea, kuten aina. the setting of the sunthe setting, or hardening, of moist plaster of Paris
- sittingDue to the sheer volume of guests, we had to have two sittings for the meal.The Queen had three sittings for her portrait.we have thirty-four chicks from eight sittings of eggs
- spreadHe spread his newspaper on the tableI spread my arms wide and welcomed him homeI spread the rice grains evenly over the floor
- Ensiksi tulleet ruokailevat ensimmäisestä kattauksesta.