Finnish-English translations for muru
- bitA horse hates having a bit put in its moutha threepenny bitA quarter is two bits
- darlingMary, the youngest daughter, was always her mothers darling.The girl next door picks up all my shopping for me. She is such a darling.Pass the wine, would you darling?
- dearThe dearer the jewel, the greater the love expressedSuch dear embrace tenderly comforts even in this dear sorrowThe dearer the giver, the dearer the trinket he brings!
- scrapI found a scrap of cloth to patch the hole.Give the scraps to the dogs and watch them fight.pork scraps
- sweetieCan I have a box of sweeties for being a good boy?
- tripWe made a trip to the beachHe was injured due to a trip down the stairsHe had a strange trip after taking LSD
Definition of muru
- pieni kappale kuivaa, murenevaa ainetta, hippu