Finnish-English translations for peite
usTheres a $15 cover tonightWe need to set another cover for the Smith partyThe open intervals are a cover for the real numbers
usThe baby was cold, so his mother put a blanket over him.The city woke under a thick blanket of fog.A press operator must carefully wash the blanket whenever changing a plate.
- coatingThey painted on a coating to protect it from the weather.We spent hours coating the truffles with cocoa powder so they wouldnt be sticky.
- cosyHe spent all day cosying up to the new boss, hoping for a plum assignment.
usto felt the cylinder of a steam engine
usAt the meeting, she finally assumed the mantle of leadership of the party.The movement strove to put women under the protective mantle of civil rights laws.
usHe spread his newspaper on the tableI spread my arms wide and welcomed him homeI spread the rice grains evenly over the floor
usA thrown nailthrow a shoe; throw a javelin; the horse threw its riderthrow the switch
Definition of peite
- jokin joka peittää jotain
- vuodepeitto, tekstiili johon verhoudutaan vuoteessa
- päiväpeitto, tekstiili joka sijataan vuoteen päälle
- Tykistön puolustustaistelussa käyttämä tulimuoto
- Helteellä peitteeksi riittää lakana.
- Vuoteen peitteenä tilkkupeitto on muotia.