Finnish-English translations for perätön
- unfoundedan unfounded report; unfounded fears
- ungroundedThe defendants claims are fictitious; they are entirely ungrounded in fact.Unlike coaxial cable where the outer conductor is grounded, twisted pair is usually ungrounded
- baselessbaseless accusations; baseless rumors
- phonyA good jeweler should be able to tell a real stone from a phony one.He claims to be a doctor, but hes nothing but a fast-talking phony.Hes such a phony, he doesnt believe half of what he says.
- Eilisen lehdessä oli aivan perätön juttu.