Finnish-English translations for kierukka
- spiralThe falling leaves spiralled down from the tree.You need to learn how to spiral a ball.Her debts were spiralling out of control.
- coilthe sinuous coils of a snakeA simple transformer can be made by coiling two pieces of insulated copper wire around an iron heart.The sailor coiled the free end of the hawser on the pier.
- intrauterine device
- loopArches, loops, and whorls are patterns found in fingerprints.The program loops until the user presses a key.
- scrollI ordered a glass of lemonade and a coffee scroll.She scrolled the offending image out of view.The rising credits slowly scrolled off the screen.
- Kierukan vaurio voi syntyä polven vääntyessä tai kiertyessä. (terve.fi