Finnish-English translations for kouru
- gutterThe gutters must be cleared of leaves a few times a year.Get your mind out of the gutter.What kind of gutter language is that? I ought to wash your mouth out with soap.
- troughOne of Hanks chores was to slop the pigs trough each morning and evening.Ernest threw his paint brushes into a kind of trough he had fashioned from sheet metal that he kept in the sink.There was a small trough that the sump pump emptied into; it was filled with mosquito larvae.
- washThe car is so dirty, we need to wash itDishwashers wash dishes much more efficiently than most humansHeavy rains wash a road or an embankment.
Definition of kouru
- pitkänomainen, kovera väylä tai kuilu
- Pallo vierii kourussa.
- Nosta sanomalehti kourusta.