Finnish-English translations for nokare
- dabI dabbed my face with a towelHe dabbed moisturizing liquid on his facea dab of glue
- dollopEach pancake comes with a dollop of suspiciously soft butter in a tiny plastic cupShe dolloped a generous quantity of mustard on her hot dog
- gobHe′s always stuffing his gob with fast foodOi, you, shut your gob!Shes got such a gob on her – she′s always gossiping about someone or other
- patTo show affection, he decided he would pat the boy on the head.I patted the cookie dough into shapeDo you want to pat the cat?
- touchIf you touch her, Ill kill youHe quickly touched his knee to the worn marble.The demonstrator nearly touched the rod on the ball.
Definition of nokare
- pieni palanen jotakin kiinteää ainetta