Finnish-English translations for huoleton
- carefreeThe carefree appeal made by the rapporteur for higher economic growth seems an attractive way of fighting high unemployment, but it is, in fact, a short-term policy. Esittelijän huoleton nopeamman talouskasvun puolesta puhuminen tuntuu olevan houkutteleva tapa torjua korkeaa työttömyyttä. Se on kuitenkin itse asiassa lyhyen aikavälin politiikkaa. He left his cell phone behind and enjoyed a carefree summer day at the beach
- casualThey only had casual meetingsThe purchase of donuts was just a casual expenseHe was just a casual worker
- carelessCareless expansion of public expenditure will result in problems regardless of the choice of currency. Julkisten menojen huoleton kasvattaminen tuo ongelmia valuuttavalinnasta riippumatta. Jessica was so careless that she put her shorts on backwards
- lightAs you can see, this spacious dining-room gets a lot of light in the morningsPut that light out!Can you throw any light on this problem?
- nonchalantWe handled the whole frenetic situation with a nonchalant attitude.He is far too nonchalant about such a serious matter.