Finnish-English translations for aperraatio
- departureThe departure was scheduled for noonThere are several significant departures, however, from current practice.The area is computed by latitudes and departures
- deviationmankind’s deviation from divine will
- differenceYou need to learn to be more tolerant of differenceThere are three differences between these two picturesWe have our little differences, but we are firm friends.
- discrepancyThey found a discrepancy between the first set of test results and the second, and theyre still trying to figure out why
- divergenceAn angle is made by the divergence of straight lines.