Finnish-English translations for turmella
- deforma face deformed by bitternessa marriage deformed by jealousy
- blightThis vine never blightsThose obscene tattoos are going to blight your job prospects
- corruptThe government here is corrupt, so well emigrate to escape them.The text of the manuscript is corrupt.It turned out that the program was corrupt - thats why it wouldnt open.
- defaceAfter the painting was defaced a decade ago, it went viral and has been a tourist attraction ever sinceHe defaced the I.O.U. notes by scrawling "void" over them.You get the Finnish state flag by defacing the national flag with the state coat of arms placed in the middle of the cross.
- disfigureThe burnings disfigured his face.
- taintMeat soon taints in warm weather.